NIATx Accelerating Reform Collaborative (ARC)
If interested in participating in future Reform Collaboratives, please email email@example.com or call 608-890-1444
Will your behavioral health organization be ready to serve patients in the new environment created by health reform?
ARC is a coaching/web-based learning program to help behavioral health providers prepare for health reform.
ARC will help you:
- Assess your organization's readiness for health reform
- Fast track your thinking to plan for the future
- Find out what peers and experts are thinking and doing regarding health reform
- Receive valuable feedback from peers and experts on ideas you are considering
- Create a short/medium range action plan to help your organization adapt to a new way of doing business
What is the Program Format and Cost?
The program includes:
- Your own NIATx expert coach
- A health reform readiness assessment
- (8) webinars and collaborative sessions with health reform experts and peers
- (3) personal consult phone calls with your NIATx coach
- Access to materials and relevant policies related to health reform
- A health reform action plan for your organization to guide future work
The cost is $1,500 per organization.
What is the Timeline and Topics?
The program runs from November 8, 2010 through January 10, 2011 with breaks over the holidays.
Topics will include:
- The health reform implementation time-line and what the provisions mean for you
- Readiness Assessment: Participants will conduct an assessment of their organization
- Business Systems and Management: Electronic Medical Records to Third Party Billing
- Integration-Connecting with Primary Care and the Broader Health Care System: Hear about integration models where behavioral health and primary care are working together to provide "whole" treatment for patients
- Advocacy-Implementing Health Reform at the State Level: A discussion of your organization's role in the larger policy and advocacy conversation, as it relates to parity; eligibility and enrollment; benefits; payment levels; etc.